Ep 0 | Who Are We and What is KonMari?
About This Episode
Welcome to Spark Joy! The podcast dedicated to the KonMari Method and the transformative power of surrounding yourself with joy, and letting go of all the rest.
In this inaugural episode, co-hosts and certified KonMari consultants Kristyn Ivey of For the Love of Tidy (www.fortheloveoftidy.com) and Karin Socci of The Serene Home (www.theserenehome.com) introduce themselves and the Spark Joy podcast to the world! Kristyn is based in Chicago, Illinois and Karin serves New York City.
Spark Joy wants to hear from you! Tell us your burning tidying questions or share stories about how KonMari has impacted your life. Find us at www.sparkjoypodcast.com, email us at email@example.com to leave a question or comment for a chance to be featured on next week’s show. Join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter via @sparkjoypodcast.
In this episode, you’ll enjoy:
- How Karin developed a passion for creating peaceful and beautiful environments, inspired by generations of organizational enthusiasts in her family
- How KonMari helped Kristyn uncover her true passion in life, start a tidying business, and move from Virginia to Chicago
- How Karin and Kristyn met and the moment they realized there weren’t any podcasts that were solely dedicated and centered around the KonMari lifestyle
- What the KonMari Method is all about and the book, The Life-changing Magic of Tidying Up, that sparked the KonMari movement
- How the KonMari Method is fully integrated and referenced in pop-culture
- Fun facts about Marie Kondo and what it was like to meet the Queen of Tidy
- What the Spark Joy podcast is all about, including featured guests, consultants, clients thought leaders and game changers who put KonMari principles and lifestyle into action
“The podcast celebrating the KonMari Method and the transformative power of surrounding yourself with joy; and letting go of the all the rest.”
"Tell us your burning tidying questions or share stories about how KonMari has impacted your life."
Spark Joy the podcast is not endorsed by or affiliated with KonMari Media, Inc. The opinions expressed on this episode represent the views of the co-hosts and guests alone, and do not represent the corporate position of KonMari Media, Inc or the KonMari consultant community.