About this Episode
Spark Joy podcast is two years old! In celebration of our anniversary enter to win one of several prizes to mark this major milestone.
Win one of three copies of Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up, signed by Marie Kondo, a two-hour Virtual Tidying Session from For the Love of Tidy, a membership to The Spark Joy Club at the Joy Sparker Level, or a copy of Marie Kondo’s new children’s book, Kiki & Jax: The Life-Changing Magic of Friendship , which will be released this Fall.
Enter before November 26, 2019 for your chance to win! Details on how to enter below.
We want to hear from you! Tell us your burning tidying questions or share stories about how KonMari has impacted your life. Find us at www.sparkjoypodcast.com and click “Ask Spark Joy” to leave a question or comment for a chance to be featured on next week’s show.
While you’re there, sign-up to join our Spark Joy podcast community and get notified when each episode airs. You can also join the Spark Joy podcast community on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter at the handle @sparkjoy_podcast.
In this episode, you’ll enjoy:
- Spark Joy podcast has been downloaded over 1.5 million times! At this point last year, we had just hit a quarter of a million downloads, so this has been quite a year for growing our audience.
- Not only is Spark Joy two years old, but this is also our 100th episode! Thank you to our listeners for all your support and encouragement.
- Our goal for the show remains to introduce guests to our audience who have interesting perspectives and inspiring journeys related to organizing and living a life of joy. So far, we have interviewed nearly 70 guests and presented over 30 episodes focusing on KonMari specific topics.
- With well over 5,000 hours of active tidying with clients between us, this year Karin became the first Master level certified KonMari Consultant and Kristyn achieved Platinum level!
- This year we also launched The Spark Joy Club on Patreon and the response has been amazing!
- A special welcome and Thank You to our newest Spark Joy Club members: --Fisher Woodward --Liezl Copham --Elisabeth Blount --Melinda Dejesus
The Spark Joy Anniversary Give-A-Way contest prizes!
To celebrate the two year anniversary of Spark Joy we’re giving away copies of Marie Kondo’s tidying sequel, Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up to three lucky Spark Joy podcast listeners! These books are very special because they are signed by the Queen of Tidy, Marie Kondo.
Additionally, on behalf of For the Love of Tidy, Kristyn will be offering a 2 hour Virtual Tidying Lesson to one lucky Spark Joy listener. This includes an overview of KonMari fundamentals, vision mapping to identify your ideal lifestyle and ideal living environment, and tidying advice to address your most pressing clutter challenges.
We’re also giving away one honorary membership to The Spark Joy Club at the coveted Joy Sparker level!
And finally, we’re giving away a copy Marie Kondo’s highly anticipated new children’ s book, Kiki & Jax: The Life-Changing Magic of Friendship which will be officially released later this year.
- To be eligible for all of the prizes above, all you need to do is head over to: www.sparkjoypodcast.com/reviews for detailed instructions on how to leave a review via iTunes. Once there, follow the Apple Podcast instructions to leave us a rating and review in iTunes to help us reach more ears, minds, and hearts.
- Most important step: Send an email to: email@example.com letting us know you left us a review and what screen name you left it under. This will act as your official entry. Don’t forget this step! It is the only way we can officially log you as entered into the contest.
- Submit your star rating and review by November 26, 2019. We’ll announce the winners during our season finale “Best of” show that will air on December 3rd.
**Contest runs from September 3 to November 26, 2019.* Winners will be announced during our Best of 2019 show on December 3, 2019.***
You can find Karin Socci at The Serene Home
You can find Kristyn Ivey at For the Love of Tidy