About this Episode
Arika Clark Alejo, founder of ThriveEpic, joins us to help us vision board our way into the new year!
Our first guest of 2020 is Arika Clark Alejo. Arika’s on a mission to help people be leaders in their own lives and be happy. So, while her official title is Founder and CEO of ThriveEpic, she likes to think of herself as a Chief Happiness Officer. She spreads messages that help people thrive through being a life and leadership coach, dynamic speaker and event facilitator.
We want to hear from you! Tell us your burning tidying questions or share stories about how KonMari has impacted your life. Find us at www.sparkjoypodcast.com and click “Ask Spark Joy” to leave a question or comment for a chance to be featured on next week’s show.
While you’re there, sign-up to join our Spark Joy podcast community and get notified when each episode airs. You can also join the Spark Joy podcast community on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter at the handle @sparkjoypodcast.
Join The Spark Joy Club today!
In this episode, you’ll enjoy:
- Arika's journey from career burn out to a coach who helps people move beyond the status quo
- Why vision boarding is Arika's favorite thing to help people design
- How vision boards help you align with your goals and learn more about what you have and also what you're missing
- The best time of the year to create a vision board and where to start
- Non-visual vision board alternatives
- Arika's favorite vision board
- What not to include on your vision board
- How to ground your aspirations in reality
- Where you should hang your vision board and when you should refresh it
- How to course correct and fail forward when we veer away from our vision
- What Arika has on her vision board in 2020
What sparks joy for Arika: Getting ready to prepare for her big Summit!
To connect with Arika visit thriveepic.com
Don’t forget to sign-up for Arika’s free virtual Intentional Empowerment Summit, January 31-Feb 2, 2020.
Exclusively for Spark Joy listeners Arika is also offering $100 off her 2020 retreat that will be announced soon. Contact Arika at email@example.com and mention Spark Joy.
Share your vision board with us via Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter!
- "I found coaching and it changed my life. It helped me understand what it means to be a leader in my own life."
- "You are a leader for yourself."
- "It's really hard for things to manifest if you don't put it out there."
- "Who do you want to be? What do you want to do? What do you want to have?"
- "Be proud of [your vision board] and look at it with intention."
- "Be proud of who you are and the dreams that you have."
You can find Karin Socci at The Serene Home
You can find Kristyn Ivey at For the Love of Tidy