About this Episode
Relationship expert Angela N. Holton joins us to share Conscious Dating strategies that focus on self-love and connection, even in the midst of social distancing and quarantine.
Angela N. Holton, is an International Dating & Relationship Expert, Speaker, Author and Founder of Love Sanctuary, an online spiritual and personal development site centered on helping women and men create more love in their lives from the inside-out. She is the Creator of The Conscious Dating Method, a modern and revolutionary approach toward dating and relationships and the author of The Conscious Dating Method Workbook Journal.
We want to hear from you! Tell us your burning tidying questions or share stories about how KonMari has impacted your life. Find us at www.sparkjoypodcast.com and click “Ask Spark Joy” to leave a question or comment for a chance to be featured on next week’s show.
While you’re there, sign-up to join our Spark Joy podcast community and get notified when each episode airs. You can also join the Spark Joy podcast community on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter at the handle @sparkjoypodcast.
Book a custom Virtual Tidying Experience with For the Love of Tidy
Join The Spark Joy Club today!
In this episode, you’ll enjoy:
- How Angela became an international dating coach
- Angela's definition of self-love and why it's so important as we date
- How to build self-love into our homes, schedules, and routines
- The Conscious Dating Method - how to become what we are seek
- How letting go is a common theme across both tidying and dating
- Tips for navigating dating during quarantine and beyond
- Social distance dating ideas
- How to make dating a priority when there are other things fighting for our attention
- Tips (do's and don'ts) to help you make online dating spark more joy and how to get started
Angela's favorite dating tip:
Have fun and date with curiosity.
What sparks joy for Angela:
Waking up and sharing her gifts.
To connect with Angela, you can find her at lovesanctuary.com and on instagram @angelanholton.
You can also pick up Angela's book, The Conscious Dating Method Workbook and Journal.
"Relationships begin and end with relationship with self."
"We are naturally wired for connection."
"How are you learning how to be in a relationship if you're not dating?"
You can find Karin Socci at The Serene Home
You can find Kristyn Ivey at For the Love of Tidy