Master life coach Laura Kessler helps us manifest our intention and step into our power in the new year through realistic, holistic goal setting, themes, and personal manifestos.
Our guest, Laura Kessler is a Communications Expert and Master Coach who helps her clients find their voices literally and figuratively in life, so they can manifest their greatest potential. She’s also a certified Executive Life Coach, which makes her a Triple Threat Master Coach for Life Skills, Career Image and Personal Creative Expression.
Laura applies many of the KonMari principles to life coaching, and has a special offer to help you launch 2019 powerfully so you can manifest your intentions.
We want to hear from you! Tell us your burning tidying questions or share stories about how KonMari has impacted your life. Find us at www.sparkjoypodcast.com and click “Ask Spark Joy” to leave a question or comment for a chance to be featured on next week’s show.
While you’re there, sign-up to join our Spark Joy podcast community and get notified when each episode airs. You can also join the Spark Joy podcast community on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter at the handle @sparkjoypodcast.
In this episode, you’ll enjoy:
- The common threads across Laura's diverse clientele
- How to have the best year by taking an annual outlook and visibility calendar
- How to change your life by asking yourself one question: "What is the one thing that could change everything?"
- How to plan your year in a realistic and holistic way to keep you in balance
- How to avoid becoming a victim of perfection by creating bare minimum as well as cadillac goals
- How to free yourself from negative self talk and be your #1 advocate by having a theme
- How to declutter your time management, physical body, your mindset, etc.
- How to develop a personal manifesto to track your progress and prevent overwhelm
- The difference between "good selfish" and "bad selfish" how they align with our boundaries of time and space in alignment with your values
Laura's favorite productivity tip: Gratitude.
What Sparks Joy for Laura: Helping people step into their power.
Laura's parting words of wisdom: Be seen. Be heard. Be powerful. Be beautiful.
Exclusively for our Spark Joy listeners, Laura is providing free worksheets and the option to invest in a private session with her to help you launch 2019 powerfully and manifest your intentions.
"Stage fright is selfish."
"You have to be the master gatekeeper of your life."
"What is the one thing that you could accomplish that would change everything?"
"All or nothing people will end up doing nothing because there is no 'perfect.'"
"If your problems today were your prayers before, you know you're on the right track."
"How we do anything is how we do anything."
"You can do anything, but you can't do everything."
"Really generous hearts will drown in the milk of female kindness."