Who do you have to be in order to live a clutter free life? Guest Jerry Emeka joins us to share how to harness imagination and creativity while letting go of limiting beliefs.
Jerry Emeka is a keynote speaker, performer and facilitator who enjoys lighting a spark in people’s eyes. He helps you conceive the man or woman that you’re truly here to be and realize that in order to make a change in the world you must first reimagine your conception of self and hold that as if it has already happened.
We want to hear from you! Tell us your burning tidying questions or share stories about how KonMari has impacted your life. Find us at www.sparkjoypodcast.com and click “Ask Spark Joy” to leave a question or comment for a chance to be featured on next week’s show.
While you’re there, sign-up to join our Spark Joy podcast community and get notified when each episode airs. You can also join the Spark Joy podcast community on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter at the handle @sparkjoypodcast.
In this episode, you’ll enjoy:
- Jerry's path to public speaking, which included acting, singing, dog walking, and more!
- How to become aware of how much you imagine and how to use your imagination to create your reality
- How to imagine yourself in a tidy space:
- Know what it is that you want
- Devise a scene that implies that the desire is fulfilled
- Every night, replay the scene that implies the wish is fulfilled to program your subconscious mind
- How Jerry used imagination to manifest his dream home
- How to be aware of imposter syndrome and let go of limiting beliefs
- Imposter syndrom core competencies
- The perfectionist
- The Superwoman/man
- The Natural Genius
- The Soloist
- The Expert
- How to check in with how awesome you are! To connect with Jerry, visit www.jerryemeka.com .
If you want to make the
What sparks joy for Jerry: His two-year-old son
- "Even before you can have a thought, you have to imagine something."
- "There's not one thing that exist in this world that wasn't first imagined."
- "It is within before it is with out."
- "Do these beliefs that I hold actually spark joy in my life?"
- "Who would you have to be in order to live a clutter free life?"
- "There's no way you got to this point in life had you not been an awesome person."
- You can't just take actions coming out of a place of fear because you are only going to perpetuate more of the thing that you don't like."
- "Reimagine who you are and step into that reality and let that objectively show up for others to see."