Laura Swartzbaugh of Laura Scout Coaching shares the secret sauce to living a meaningful, engaging, and joyous life.
Laura works with female entrepreneurs who KNOW they are on the brink of success, but they can’t break through. She helps them become unstoppable, make real money, and create the business of their dreams.
We want to hear from you! Tell us your burning tidying questions or share stories about how KonMari has impacted your life. Find us at www.sparkjoypodcast.com and click “Ask Spark Joy” to leave a question or comment for a chance to be featured on next week’s show.
While you’re there, sign-up to join our Spark Joy podcast community and get notified when each episode airs. You can also join the Spark Joy podcast community on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter at the handle @sparkjoypodcast.
In this episode, you’ll enjoy:
- Laura's path from high school teacher to life coach, which began when she turned 52
- The reality that we've created exactly where we are and we also have the power to change everything
- How to harness the power of loving ourselves through a challenge or a goal
- How to harness the power of our prefrontal cortex to get things done
- The importance of deciding what's going to happen tomorrow, today
- How to handle procrastination that delays our tidying activities
- The difference between our circumstances and our thoughts
- The importance of self-love and compassion when it comes to getting back on plan
- How to set yourself up for success for the next round
- The importance of allowing ourselves to genuinely feel our emotions
What sparks joy for Laura: Seeing her children growing up and adulting; Growing her business.
To connect with Laura or read her binge worthy blog, visit www.laurascout.com and Facebook @laurascoutcoaching.
Exclusively for Spark Joy listeners, Laura is offering a 1 hour free virtual consult call. To apply, email her at email@example.com and tell her Spark Joy podcast sent you!
- "Everything that we create in our lives is based on our thoughts."
- "Our brains are so plastic. They can really be trained."
- "As humans, one of our greatest privileges is that we can think about our future and we can plan."
- "Make decisions today about what you are going to do tomorrow
- "Circumstances are not the same things as our thoughts."
- "If we didn't have sadness we wouldn't have joy."