Spark Joy co-hosts cover the 2019 KonMari Consultant Meetup as Marie Kondo and her team greets hundreds of certified KonMari Consultants and trainees gathering for a joyful weekend in New York City.
Exclusively for Spark Joy listeners, we are sharing special, joyful moments we captured on consultant meetup day when certified Consultants and trainees gathered in NYC from all over the world.
Marie Kondo did made multiple appearances throughout the weekend. She shared some statistics about the impact certified consultants have had on the world. We’ve officially logged over 12,000 tidying sessions, impacting 4200 clients across 30 countries.
We’re excited to give you rare access to the stories of joy behind all of these tidying hours, shared by those closely connected to the KonMari movement.
This episode features stories from the following certified KonMari Consultants:
- Miho Armacost | KonMari Media Inc. | Personal Assistant to Marie Kondo and KonMari Consultant Community Manager
- Christina Cheadle | KonMari Media Inc. | Community and Events Manager
- Caitlin Roberts | Minimize with Purpose | Los Angeles, CA
- Eliette and Marieke Staub | Clarity Home Detox | Switzerland
- Ivanka Siolkowsky | The Tidy Moose | Canada
- Pilar Fernández | Neat Edit | Mexico
- Ana Paula Bezaury | Mexico
and KonMari Consultant trainees:
- Brenna Kinkaid | Charlotte, NC
- Maria Ordal | Seattle, WA
KonMari Consultant favorite tidying tips:
- Use a white sheet to lay Komono on while you're evaluating your items - Heather Young | Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Evaluate where in your home your personal sanctuary is - Caitlin Roberts
- Always remember to lead with the practice of gratitude - Ivanka Siolkowsky
- Remember, it doesn't have to be perfect, just do your best to find a balance - Pilar Fernandez