About this Episode
This episode will help you catch up! If your circumstances allow, now is a GREAT time to get things done during this difficult season, so we can land on our feet on the other side.
We want to hear from you! Tell us your burning tidying questions or share stories about how KonMari has impacted your life. Find us at www.sparkjoypodcast.com and click “Ask Spark Joy” to leave a question or comment for a chance to be featured on next week’s show.
While you’re there, sign-up to join our Spark Joy podcast community and get notified when each episode airs. You can also join the Spark Joy podcast community on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter at the handle @sparkjoypodcast.
Join The Spark Joy Club today!
In this episode, you’ll enjoy:
- What's sparking joy for Karin: Outdoor dining
- What's sparking joy for Kristyn: TEDxNorthbrookLibrary | Saturday, August 1 | RSVP here
- We previously address "someday" tasks and unfinished business in Spark Joy episode 115
Top “someday” turned “today” projects that our clients frequently uncover during their tidying event:
- Post-KonMari "Act Now" pile
- Selling - Spark Joy episodes 42-44
- Mending, cleaning, fixing - Spark Joy episode 29 and 125
- Shredding, throwing away, recycling, donating, gifting - Spark Joy episode 89 and 132
- Read Someday Books - Spark Joy episodes 57 and 75
- Unsubscribe from Mailing List - Spark Joy episode 45
- Digital Clutter: Files from old laptop/camera/external drive & email inbox - Spark Joy episodes 54 and 109
- Sentimental items: photos, scrapbooks, albums - Spark Joy episode 55
- Aspirational hobbies (gardening, cooking, knitting, sewing, writing, etc.)
- Home Improvement Projects & Gardening - check out nine episodes about how KonMari intersects with design in our Spark Joy Podcast Episode Map/Listening Guide
You can find Karin Socci at The Serene Home
You can find Kristyn Ivey at For the Love of Tidy